Keeping You Safe
It’s no secret we’re all in need of a great knees up. This year, though, things are a little different, and it’s really important we take all the right steps to keep you safe whilst you’re having fun.
We have taken all the relevant risk assessments to ensure that both our customers and teams feel comfortable and most of all safe, whilst enjoying their time with us.
As we are all responsible in some way for keeping this virus under control, we ask for you to please respect government guidelines, Bar Hütte safety measures and to work with us. For your reassurance, we have listed below some key measures that we have put in place to this years’ experience.
We are committed to the following safety measures:
- Due to current local restrictions in both Manchester and Liverpool, each booking must be for a maximum of six people. Please ensure you comply with the current government guidelines and local restrictions regarding size and makeup of your party booking.
- We have staggered booking times so that the number of people entering the vicinity will be kept to a manageable level to limit overcrowding.
- There may be areas within our venues where queueing is a possibility therefore please use the designated floor markers to ensure you are at a safe distance for others.
- All our teams will be wearing facemasks and will have their temperature checked before each shift.
- Customers will also be required to wear a face mask whilst in the venue (other than when seated).
- When you arrive, a host will show you to your private hütte which will have been sanitised fully, prior to your arrival.
- There will be a hand sanitiser provided within each hütte.
- We have a fully contact free ordering and payment app, which can be accessed via a QR code in the hütte.
- There will be no bar service or any other alternative way to order. All drinks/food orders with be taken via this app, and therefore we will be running a completely cash free venue.
- We request all customers to please not join other hüttes or mingle with other bookings.
- Should you wish to use the Karaoke machines we strongly recommend that masks are kept in place. All Microphones are quarantined and Sanitised prior to the next use and the equipment is also sanitised.
- With the current restrictions in place, we will be closing the venue at 10pm, will all guests having left the premises by 9.45pm at the very latest.Our number one priority is the health and safety of our team and guests, therefore please adhere to all COVID 19 guidelines at all times to help us to deliver a safe environment. Any customers who break these guidelines to put others at risk will be requested to vacate the venue.
For the safety of our team and our guests, if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you do not come to Bar Hütte.
If you have any queries or would like further clarification on these measures, our team are more than willing to answer your questions. Contact us here.